This article is about the original Webnode editor. If your site was created in the new editor, you can go to the new article How to Add a New Page.
1. Go to your website editor. Create a new page or choose an existing page where you want to display the gallery.
2. Click on "Photo Gallery" in the toolbar.
3. Click on "Edit gallery" on the top bar of the gallery.
4. Click "Upload images" and select the photos you want to upload.
5. Click on "Close". The photos will appear in the gallery.
6. Publish the changes for visitors to see them.
Tip: You can also change the order of the images in the gallery. Go to "Edit gallery" and click "Edit" on the photo you want to move. You can change the order by clicking on "Move left" or "Move right".
You can also move images with your mouse. Just click and hold the image, dragging it to the destination.