This article is about the original Webnode editor. If your site was created in the new editor, you can go to the new article How to Change Your Logo.
To change the title of your website (not the URL!), its slogan or logo, edit the header of the web.
1. In your website editor click on "Settings" and select "Website Header".
2. In the window, you can change the title of your website name, slogan or logo. Enter the site name and the slogan you want.
3. To change the logo, click on the square.
4. In the new window, choose the image you want to appear as a logo for your website. You can upload one by clicking "Upload Images".
5. Click "OK" to save all changes.
6. Publish your page for the changes to be visible.