This article is about the original Webnode editor. If your site was created in the new editor, you can go to our knowledgebase for new editor.
1. Go to your website editor and open the page where you want to insert the poll.
Tip: If you want to show the poll on every page of your website, click "Website template" and choose "Advanced Settings". Then follow these steps.
2. Click on "Poll" in the toolbar.
3. Fill in the "Question" and "Answers". You can add as many answers as you like. Click "OK".
Tip: To add a new answer, click on "Add an answer". If you want to remove one of the already written answers, click the red X beside the answer.
4. The poll is automatically inserted to the bottom of the page. You can put it to a different location by dragging it with the mouse.
5. Publish the changes so visitors can see them.
Tip: To modify the poll click on "Edit Poll" or you can remove it by clicking on the red X.