This article is about the original Webnode editor. If your site was created in the new editor, you can go to our knowledgebase for new editor.
A list is used to display lists of products, contacts, services, references, etc. The items in the catalogue are clearly arranged in a row. For Business projects this feature is available with the Standard and Profi packages.
1. In your website editor, go to the page where you want to insert a list. We recommend creating a new page.
2. Click on Lists in the toolbar. Select "New list".
3. Enter a name for the list and click "OK".
4. The new list will appear immediately on the page.
5. To create a new item in the list, click on "Add item".
Tip: If you later want to edit or delete the item, move the cursor to the right side of the article. You can edit or delete it with the two symbols that appear. For more information on managing the catalogues you can consult the article How to manage catalogues/lists?