This article is about the original Webnode editor. If your site was created in the new editor, you can go to our knowledgebase for new editor.
If you want your visitors to leave messages on your website, you can add a guestbook. Messages that visitors write in the guestbook will appear on the page.
1. In your web editor create a new blank page and name it "Guestbook".
2. Now you have a new page called "Guestbook".
3. Click on "More" - "Widgets" - "Forum" in the toolbar and a new screen will appear.
4. Change the name of the topic to "Guestbook" and click on "OK".
5. Then delete the new content block by clicking on "Delete" at the top.
6. Publish the changes so visitors can see them.
7. Click on "Settings" to change the format and properties of the guestbook. To save changes, simply click "OK".