This article is about the original Webnode editor. If your site was created in the new editor, you can go to our knowledgebase for new editor.
1. Log in to your Twitter account and click on the gear icon in the toolbar. Choose "Settings".
2. In the menu choose "Widgets".
3. Click "Create new".
4. In the new window, configure the widget to your liking and under the "User timeline" tab click on "Create Widget".
5. Copy the embed code and click on "Save Changes".
6. Open your web editor and insert the widget to your page.
7. The new Twitter widget will appear on your website.