How to Manage Your Blog
In this guide you will learn how you can adjust the settings of the blog as well as specific articles.
You can edit your blog through blog management, which you can access by clicking Blog posts at the top right.
The second option is to click on Manage posts directly in the article list.
In blog management, you can switch between categories, edit individual article settings, or add new articles.
Adding a New Blog Post
1. In the Manage posts section, select the blog to which you want to add an article and select Add blog post.
2. Alternatively, you can find the blog directly in the editor (list of articles) and click on the Add blog post option here. In this case, the article will belong to the given blog category.
3. Enter a title for you new post and click Create.
4. You are able to change the title of your post at any time by clicking on the title.
5. You are able to edit your article in the same way that you edit any other text block on your website.
6. Once the article is done, don't forget to post the Publish.
Editing a Blog Post
1. In the Manage posts section, click Edit.
2. Or you can click directly on the title next to the article.
More options for managing articles
You can make other changes to article settings in the Manage posts section.
Make a copy of the article
Each article can be included in only one category. Making a copy can be useful if you want to have one article in more than one category.
1. In the article management, click Copy for the selected article.
2. The article is created within the given category. You can then edit or move it by default.
Move an article to another category
1. Click Move for the selected article.
2. Select a category and click Move.
Scheduling Post Publication
You are able to delay the publication of your newly created blog post and choose the day when you would like it to appear on your website. The post will automatically publish on the date you set.
To set the publication date, turn on Schedule publishing and enter the date that you would like the post to publish.
Optimizing SEO for Your Blog Posts
By clicking Blog post SEO settings, you are able to optimize your blog post's SEO. You are able to change the blog post address (URL) in the Page address (URL) field. For example: www.mywebsite.com/l/my-new-blog-post.
Deleting a Post
In the Manage posts section on the left, select the article you want to delete and click Delete.
1. You can access other options of blog management by clicking Settings.
2. Click the Blog tab. You will now be able to choose if you want to display Facebook comments or social network share buttons for Facebook or Twitter. You can also add HTML measuring codes, discussion forums or social network buttons to the header or footer of your blog post.