Easily connect your website to your Google Analytics account to gain more insight on your visitors and how they find you.
1) Create a Google account and go to analytics.google.com.
2) Enter the required information (Account Name, Website Name and the URL of your website).
3) Make any changes necessary to the settings to best reflect your website and then click Get Tracking ID.
4) Read the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement and click I Accept.
5) On the next page, copy your Tracking ID.
6) Log in to your Webnode account and choose the website you entered in the settings of Google Analytics.
7) Click the SETTINGS button in the top menu and then click the Website Settings tab.
8) Under Google Analytics, click Connect account.
9) Past your tracking code into the field and click the Save button.
10) Publish your website and you are done!
Please be aware that you must have an active Standard or Profi Premium Plan to take advantage of Google Analytics for your website. For more help, see the step-by-step article from the Knowledgebase.