Learn how to upload and add files to your website that would be available for your visitors to download. You are able to upload image, text, video files and more.
1) Log in to your Webnode account and choose the website you would like to edit.
2) Navigate to the area of the website where you would like to have your file available.
3) Click the content + button and click the dark circle to see more options. Then choose File.
4) In the window that opened, click Upload file.
5) Choose the file you would like and open it.
6) A button will appear with your file. You can now choose what style of button you would like or change the name of the file that your visitors see.
7) Be sure to publish your website.
Step-by-step instruction from our Knowledgebase can be found here.