This article is about the original Webnode editor. If your site was created in the new editor, you can go to our knowledgebase for new editor.
Managing your customer data is easy and convenient: change your contact information, search by different categories or add new customers quickly.
1. In the administration of your e-shop click on "Customers". This button is in the section "E-shop management" on the right side of the screen.
2. This will open a window with the list of registered clients on your website.
3. In this list there are customers who have already made an order in your store and those you've added manually. You can add a new customer by clicking on "New customer".
4. If you want to change the customer's data, click on the name in the list.
5. You can change the customer's login information, billing, and delivery details. After making the changes, click "Save".
Tip: If you want to remove any customer from the list, check the box next to the customer's name and click on "Delete". This button is located on the toolbar of the list.