This article is about the original Webnode editor. If your site was created in the new editor, you can go to the new article Creating and Editing Categories.
1. Go to the editor of your e-shop. Click on "Edit Categories" under "Categories".
2. The window "Manage product categories" appears. Click on "New Category".
3. Fill in the title of the new category and click on "Save".
4. The new category will automatically appear in the list. Click "Close".
5. Publish the changes for visitors to see them.
Tip: You can see the list of categories already set in "Manage product categories." By clicking "+" the sub-categories will appear.
Click the down arrow to move, set the properties, delete, modify the security of the category, and so on.