In this tutorial, you will learn how to embed Facebook meta pixel code into your website.
This allows you to monitor the performance and effectiveness of sales in more detail, target them, and better understand your customers. The function is available with the premium Standard, Profi, or Business package.
Before you can embed the code, you will need to create it.
The following steps show you how to create your Facebook pixel code.
If you already have a code, you can skip the first 8 steps and continue from step 9.
1. Open the Facebook Events Manager and open the left side of the Manager and click on the green +.
2. Choose Connect data sources.
3. Here choose Web and click Connect.
4. Add your pixel name and click Create Pixel.
5. Enter the URL of your website - this can be your own domain name - and click Tick.
6. In the next pop-up window choose Conversion API and Meta pixel and click Next.
7. The pop-up window will close. Now click Continue Pixel Setup.
8. Here choose Install Code Manually to receive the code.
9. Click Copy code.
10. Now go to your editor and open Settings.
11. In Website Setting under Website header and footer paste the code into the Website header HTML code and click Save.
Don't forget to publish the changes.
And it is done, you successfully inserted the Facebook Meta Pixel into your website.
TIP: If you are interested in connecting your e-shop to more Conversion Tracking Services, check out this article.