In this guide, you will learn how to add a search field for your website. The search field is a premium feature available with the Profi or Business package. The feature is used to search for site content, blog articles and products.
1. Click on the gear in the header.
2. Select Advanced Settings.
3. Next, Navline settings.
4. Then Site Search.
5. The Search icon is selectable, i.e., the field that must first be clicked.
6. Or a Search bar that you can type in right away.
7. The change must be published in order to be displayed publicly.
The Search field also has a whisperer, and the user can select the Show all results option.
All results are displayed on a separate page.
TIP: You can set the color of the search box in the complementary colors.