Sofort Banking is a payment method made to allow you to accept bank transfers for your online store. Once a customer chooses this payment method, they will be redirected to a secure payment form where they select their country and bank, and then log in with their online banking details. They do not have to create any extra accounts. When the customer authorizes the transfer by entering a code they will receive from their bank, they will receive a confirmation of the transaction. The transaction is done instantly.
TIP: See the short Sofort Banking tutorial on YouTube.
1.Log in to the editor for your online store. Click the SETTINGS tab to open the Settings menu.
2. Click the Online store tab to open the online store settings.
3. Click Set up in the Payment methods settings in the right pane of the settings window.
4. Your existing payment methods will open. Click New payment method.
5. In the next window, click the arrow to open the drop-down menu and choose SOFORT Banking – Stripe and click the Next button.
6. Click Connect Stripe button.
7. If you already have a Stripe account, click Sign in. If you don´t have an account yet, fill in all the information.
8. In next step, you will be redirected back to Webnode. Click Save. Now, Sofort Banking will appear as one of the payment methods available in your online store.
TIP: Learn more about how to set up a new payment method in your online store in the article How to Set up Payment Methods.