We have prepared a new look for your account administration. We tried to make the administration as intuitive as possible so you can easily find everything you need. Here, we give you an overview of the features you can find in the administration and the main changes.
1. The menu in the upper right corner contains links to sections:
- My projects
- My profile – in this section you can edit your data including login email
- My invoices – here you can find downloadable invoices and the validity of the premium services currently in use.
- Contacts – we recommend using this contact form to contact our customer support as your query will be processed faster
- Log out
2. Creating a Website
You can create a new website via the button in the right upper corner of the section My projects.
3. Display the number of projects in a line
Only two projects in a line are now displayed. If you have created more than 6 projects per account, you can use the search box, which in this case appears next to the button Create a Website.
1. Editing sites
You can edit the website by clicking the Edit site button or by clicking on the project title or on the preview picture.
2. Menu on the right for quick overview and navigation
- Premium services – currently used premium package for the project or the possibility of purchasing one.
- Domain – access to the Domain management section to give you the possibility of registering or transferring a domain and getting an overview of the domains in use and their validity.
- Email accounts – access the section for creating or managing email accounts.
3. Overview, Administration, Store settings tabs
The E-shop settings tab as well as other functions in the Overview tab are available only if the project has an e-shop module active.
- Orders – section is available when there is an active store module. More information about store order management here.
- Website's Statistics or, when a store module is active, Store analytics – you can find more information about website statistics here.
- Customers – section is available when a store module is active.
- Discounts – section is available when there is an active store module. More about this feature including discounts, coupons and free shipping here.
- Collected form data
- Purchased services and Billing
- Domain management
- Email accounts – more information about using email accounts here.
- Backup and Recovery
- Website Editors – more about inviting other people to edit your project here.
- Delete projects
Store settings tab
- General settings
- Shipping methods
- Payment methods
- Tax rates
- Contact information
More information about store settings can be found here.