In this article, you will learn how to customize the general appearance of forms.
1. Click Settings in the editor.
2. Click the Design tab, then select Adjust in the Forms line.
3. Here you can customize their appearance.
Within the Form Style, you can choose whether you want the form to have sharp or rounded corners, or whether the boxes appear only minimalist.
4. You can check the design below on this page.
5. Don't forget to save the changes with the button in the upper right corner.
TIP: You can set the properties or fields of specific forms according to the instructions here.