Google AdSense offers you the opportunity to earn money by displaying ads on your site. Depending on the content on your site and its visitors, Adsense assigns ads to the site to display. More information about this service can be found here. In order to use this service, it is necessary to have a website with its own domain. Joining AdSense and adding the ads.txt file in the editor is available with the Premium package Standard and Profi.
To be approved by the service, the site must meet certain criteria. Important is the quality, original content that brings visitors to the web. More about the terms of service here.
How to add AdSense to your site
1. In project editing go to Settings.
2. Select Website Settings and expand the Google AdSense menu on the right.
3. Sign in to your AdSense account and copy the publisher ID that appears in the box for your AdSense code. An example of the publisher ID is "pub-1234567891234567". You can also find more information about the publisher ID here.
4. Insert the Publisher ID in the prepared field. Save the changes and publish your site.
5. Return to your AdSense account and check that you inserted the code and confirm it. You will see information on the approval process for your site. Please note that the approval process does not take place automatically. Approval can take two days or even a month. If the service finds discrepancies on your site that prevent your site from being approved, you will see a message in your AdSense account and you will also receive a message to your Adsense login email.
How to add the ads.txt file
1. Log in to your AdSense account. If you do not have ads.txt added to your site, you will see a notification at the top of tab Sites that will suggest adding ads.txt file. Download the file using the button at the bottom of the notification.
2. Open the file you downloaded and copy its contents. Paste it into the prepared window The content of your ads txt file. Then, save the change and publish the site
AdSense states that it may take a few days for the changes to be reflected in your AdSense account after you add the file. If your site sends few ad requests, it can take up to a month. More about ads.txt here.