How to Change Your Logo
In this article, you will learn how to set up and customize your own logo on your Webnode project.
1. Click on the logo area at the top left.
2. Here you can add your own text or logo by clicking on Add logo.
3. Select an icon from the menu or add your own image by clicking Upload Image.
4. You can edit the logo by clicking Format.
5. Here you can set the font, size or format and it is also possible to choose one of the Style of the logo.
6. Click on Slogan to set whether you want the slogan to be displayed, hidden or displayed only on the home page.
7. You can also set the text and format of the slogan.
TIP: The .png image used with the transparent background must be approximately the size of the logo image displayed on the page (varies depending on the template used). If the image is too large, the editor will make it a smaller preview and the transparency will be lost.